Download GBA4iOS : A lot of people love playing GBA games on their Gameboy Advance console. If you would also like to play games which are available for Gameboy Advance then you can use GBA4iOS. GBA4iOS is a Gameboy advance emulator which you can use on your iOS device running iOS 9.3.1.
The software will help you in running of all the games which are available for Gameboy Advance on an iPhone and that too for free.
You will come across many emulators which will help you in running of Gameboy Advance games on iPhone and other iOS devices.The software is easy to use and the best part is that you don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone in order to run GBA4iOS on your device.
Checkout :- iOSEmus Download and Install
How to download and install GBA4iOS for iOS 9.3.1
GBA4iOS can be installed both on jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones. There are many hidden features which a user can access only if the iPhone is jailbroken but you can also install the emulator on non-jailbroken devices as it will help you in preserving your warranty. The guide is shared below as it will help you in downloading and installing GBA4iOS for iOS 9.3.1 devices.
- Only use the default web browser of your iPhone as if you are using any other browser you won’t be able to install the emulator.
- In order to download GBA4iOS for iOS 9.3.1 you need to open the default browser of your iPhone.
- Next you have to open the link in your browser to download the emulator. http://www.pgyer.com/GBA32.
- The homepage to the website will open and you will be asked to enter the password. Here you have to enter “agothro”. Once you have entered the password you will see an option saying Install app. Tap on this option and GBA4iOS will start downloading on your iPhone.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, it will get automatically installed on your iPhone.
GBA4iOS not opening on iOS 9.3.1 – FIX
If you are not able to open Gameboy Advance emulator on your iPhone then you can follow the steps shared below.
- Open the General settings of your iPhone and then choose Profile.
- You have to select GBA4iOS profile and then tap on Trust button.
- It should fix the issue and you should be able to open GBA4iOS on your iPhone, however if you are still experiencing the same issue you can simply change the date to old date on your iPhone.
Once you have installed GBA4iOS on your iPhone running iOS 9.3.1 you will be able to play all your favorite Gameboy Advance games. If you are having any problems in downloading and installing the emulator ask them using the comments section below.